Re: [avr-libc-dev] OT: AVR microcontroller help

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] OT: AVR microcontroller help
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:06:32 -0400

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 02:35:08 -0400, Micron Engineering <address@hidden> wrote:

I need a microcontroller with more than 8 output compare pins (16 could
be the optimum); the possibility to syncronize the timers (I think that
will be necessary about 4 timers) could be wonderful.
Is there any AVR mcu with these possibilities?

Probably not, unless you want one
of the AVRs with FPGA (are those still supported?).

The Freescale 68332 might do what you are asking for.

If you tells us what you are really trying to accomplish,
we might have better AVR suggestions for you.

This thread would be more fitting to the AVR-Chat list.