Re: [avr-libc-dev] Next release version

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Next release version
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:17:06 +1000

On Thursday 15 February 2007 16:29, Dmitry K. wrote:
> On Thursday 15 February 2007 16:05, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> > As Dmitry K. wrote:
> > > One point is required: to increase the size of the buffer
> > > for float point numbers in vfprintf.c (FLOAT version), as
> > > the range of numbers became wider: up to ~1e-45.  I did not
> > > hasten to make this change because I debug now the improved
> > > variant of vfprintf() function which integrates all olds
> > > patches.
[...]
> OK, I will increase buffer size at the nearest time to obtain
> a safe state of CVS.

Unfortunately, the simple increase in the buffer has
not given result. Having spent there is some time, I
have decided to leave vfprintf.c while without changes.
It is not necessary to consider this mistake blocking,
it does not destroy a stack of the program. After the
termination of testing I shall update function. There
the conclusion of numbers with a floating point at all
does not use greater buffers.

Dmitry.