[avr-libc-dev] AT90USBxxx

From: Michael Roland
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] AT90USBxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:00:33 +0200

Hallo,

I'm currently trying to migrate the AVR USB sample projects to WinAVR. By
now I ran into two problems with include file
"WinAVR/avr/include/avr/iousbxx6_7.h":

iousbxx6_7.h has the CVS id $Id: iousbxx6_7.h,v 1.1.2.1 2006/03/30 21:51:38
aesok Exp $.

Starting on line 716 is the definition of the USB host register UHCON:
#define UHCON   _SFR_MEM8(0x9E)
#define RESUME  2
#define RESET   1
#define SOFE    0

The datasheet for the AT90USB64/128 (7593D-AVR-07/06, Register Summary on
page 415) states that the start of frame generation enable flag (bit 0) is
called SOFEN. Is this (SOFE vs. SOFEN) a typo or an intentional naming
difference.

Starting on line 568 is the definition of the ADC control and status
register ADCSRB:
#define ADCSRB  _SFR_MEM8(0x7B)
#define ACME    6
#define ADTS2   2
#define ADTS1   1
#define ADTS0   0

Although the Register Summary on page 416 of the datasheet does not mention
the ADC high speed mode flag ADHSM (bit 7) it is described on page 333 (ADC
register description). So I guess it should be included into the definitions
file.
  #define ADHSM   7

Are those problems already known or should I report them to the bug tracker?

Michael

--
Michael Roland
University of Applied Sciences | FH-Hagenberg