Re: [avr-libc-dev] simulavr

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] simulavr
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:32:17 +0200

As Peeter Vois wrote:

> The following is piece of file gdbserver.c the line MAX_BUF is
> changed.  Without this change my python script does not work.

Sorry, wrong list.

You've always got the option to report things like this one to the
simulavr guys itself, but I'm afraid they won't do much about it as
they are mainly concerned about simulavrxx.  Still, if you've got a
clean patch they can apply and that has universal importance, I've got
them to accept & apply the patch in the past, and eventually even
release an upgrade version of the old (and now basically unmaintained)
simulavr.