Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #12739] Gcc assumes that target libc provide

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #12739] Gcc assumes that target libc provides ffs function
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:31:22 -0600

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As Dmitry K. wrote:

It is possible to include 'ffs' in Avr-libc now. Will pass a lot of
time before it will be accessible in the reliable release of the new
Avr-gcc.  Whether there will be 'ffsl' and 'ffsll'?

I don't care much who's going to do it.  I'd prefer it if you, Dmitry
and Bjoern could agree on a solution though.

If the GCC test suite expects that the library should contain the function, then let's implement it there. At least we can get it released faster to the masses than GCC gets released.