Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #12739] Gcc assumes that target libc provide

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #12739] Gcc assumes that target libc provides ffs function
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 14:32:37 +1100

On Monday 12 September 2005 07:47, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> As Dmitry K. wrote:
> > If there are no objections, I shall try to make full patch for
> > inclusion of 'ffs*' into library.
>
> I just re-opened the bug report.

It is impossible for me to submit a patch to 'savannah'.
Answer is:
   Duplicate post: this form was already submitted;

I have try to change file name, entity of text label -->
the same error.

In attachment there is a patch to 'avr-libc-sources-20050915'.
It is a result of 'cvs rdiff -u' command.
New functions are included with DOXYGEN comments.
Tests are not included.

Dmitry.