Re: [avr-libc-dev] Upgrade to use the latest auto tools.

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Upgrade to use the latest auto tools.
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:22:22 +0200

As Nigel Winterbottom wrote:

> Your question to Anatoly also applies from me to you, I cannot find
> your eeprom patches.

Bjoern's EEPROM patches did make it to the list though, unlike
Anatoly's patch (which I think he simply forgot to attach).

Folks, please keep in mind that the list server strips attachments of
type application/octet-stream, so please use a meaningful attachment
type.

Anyway, Anatoly, as your patch is on a non-default branch, I think
it's appropriate you simply go ahead, and commit it there.  That way,
we can then simply proceed to checkout just that branch in order to
see whether all works fine.