Re: [avr-libc-dev] Upgrade to use the latest auto tools.

From: Björn Haase
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Upgrade to use the latest auto tools.
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:46:55 +0200

Anatoly Sokolov wrote on Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2005 01:13 :
> Hello.
>
> This path change autoconf-branch to compile per-architecture libraries.
> Please revew. This my first work with auto* tools and shell script.
> If all is good I is ready to begin work on its integration into the HEAD of
> CVS.
>
> Anatoly.

Hy Anatoly,

maybe this is a silly question. I am seeing frequently reports on patches from
you, but I did not figure out so far where to find them. At least I don't see
them as attachment to your mails, and I also don't find them on
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=avr-libc. It seems that the place to
post patches is not the avr-libc-dev list.?

Yours,

Björn