[avr-libc-dev] RE: [avrdude-dev] [bug #9787] avrdude 4.4.0 correct butte

From: quiffman
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] RE: [avrdude-dev] [bug #9787] avrdude 4.4.0 correct butterfly interface
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:01:38 +1200

No... I didn't have the time to fiddle around to get it running - I couldn't
find any support/help for building the toolchain on a NetBSD system...

In fact I only attempted to get avrdude running because I was originally
remote desktop'ing to a windows box with WinAVR etc and forwarding the local
serial port (for programming etc)... The problem was the port kept dropping,
so I decided to move the programming and serial debugging to my local
machine - NetBSD...

If I could get a bit of help, I should have time to attempt to get it up and
running this week... but if it causes too much hassle, I'll just have to
stick with my windows hack :(

Cheers,
Rich