[avr-libc-dev] Towards a 1.2.1 release

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Towards a 1.2.1 release
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:13:09 -0700

Joerg,

In moving towards a 1.2.1 release, the bugs that look doable:

- #4101 setjmp/longjmp
Has patch that needs testing

- #11494 strtol wrong value
Has patch that needs testing

- #11522 wdt_disable broken
I'll commit this one shortly

There's all the math stuff that was discussed recently with Colin (bug #11511), but I would hesitate to move quickly on any math stuff.

There's patch #3516 (printf: handling of arg strings from progmem). Perhaps this could get in for a 1.2.1 release?

I'm ok with leaving the rest of the bugs and patches for later.

I'm assuming we would want to release sooner rather than later, so that way you (Joerg) are freed up for later on this month.

Thoughts?

Thanks