Re: [avr-libc-dev] Towards a 1.2.1 release

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Towards a 1.2.1 release
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:24:37 -0700

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As E. Weddington wrote:

- #11494 strtol wrong value
Has patch that needs testing

Hmm.

BTW, I just made a request to him to use stdint.h types in his typecasts for this patch.

I'm assuming we would want to release sooner rather than later, so
that way you (Joerg) are freed up for later on this month.

Don't worry, I think I'll find the time necessary, somehow.
Even with impending baby? ;-)

I won't
rush it.  If you're tight on schedule for the next WinAVR release,
just give me a couple of weeks of an early warning, and I'll see to
get 1.2.1 out in time.

Um, I think this is your 2 week notice. ;-) At least I hope WinAVR will get out in a couple of weeks.