[avr-libc-dev] Testsuite results for gcc-3.4.3 seem to exhibit unknown c

From: Björn Haase
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Testsuite results for gcc-3.4.3 seem to exhibit unknown compiler bugs.
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:27:06 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2004 08:27 Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> As =?iso-8859-1?Q? Bj=F6rn=20Haase ?= wrote:
>

> Almost nothing he wrote.
>
> savannah's Mailman setup kills attachments marked as
> `application/octet-stream'.  Is this perhaps your problem?  Some
> Windows MUAs seem to be too stupid to set an appropriate MIME-type for
> their attachments.

Thank you for this information, Joerg. This time I will make an attempt with a
linux mail client. I hope that now two attachments will arrive:

1.) one testreport exhibiting IMHO at least 2 bugs in the present compiler
release (don't  panic nothing severe).
2.) once again the tar archive containing the files that I have used to run
the tests.

Yours,

Björn

P.S.:
I have meanwhile found out, that my testsuite scripts do not run without
changes under woe-XP with cygwin:
Firstly the combination simulavr - avr-gdb is extremely slow under cygwin.
Secondly, after killing a process, e.g. simulavr, using cygwin, it seems to
persist as a zombie process for quite some time.  This way it can happen that
the zombie still uses the tcp port a newly spawned simulavr whishes to use.
This happens even if the old process is already dead.

P.P.S.:
I have cross-posted the contents of 1.) also to address@hidden