Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.0.5 released

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.0.5 released
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:07:17 +0100

As Paul Schlie wrote:

> > I just released avr-libc version 1.0.5.

> Nice, might it be possible to have "configure" pre-generated, and
> possibly kept current in cvs, as is typical of GNU projects?

Oops, that was an oversight, sorry.  It wasn't on Ted Roth's release
checklist, consequently I eventually forgot about it.  (I'll probably
rather update that checklist, and maintain it in CVS as well.)

I've uploaded the new files to savannah's FTP server, but it seems
they do not automatically overwrite older files even when the proper
GPG signature is provided.  I've asked them to manually upgrade the
tarball.