[avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny2313 GCC Support?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny2313 GCC Support?
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:43:32 -0800 (PST)

(I've changed the CC to the avr-libc-dev list instead of the
avr-gcc-list since that is really where this should take place.)

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Bob Paddock wrote:

> > If you could generate the iotn2313.h header and send it to the
> > avr-libc-dev list, I can do the rest of the changes for avr-libc
> > (unless you want to give it a try).
>
> I'm working on iotn2313.h now.  I'll leave the lib changes to you.
> Thank you.

Ok.

> io2313.h says:
> /* 0x3C..0x3D SP */
>
> where 0x3C was reserved, and 0x3D was SPL.
>
> In the Tiny2313 0x3C is now OCR0B, while SPL is still at 0x3D.

Ick. I think that may cause some problems in io.h. We'll need to work
that out. Just do the best you can with that for now and post your new
iotn2313 file to the avr-libc-dev list.

I wonder if this is also the case with the tiny13 devices...

> I don't know if that maters to GCC or linker scripts?

I doubt it. I think (hope) it only affects the gcrt.S and io.h files.

Ted Roth