[avr-libc-dev] [bugs #7700] Email notifications aren't working.

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bugs #7700] Email notifications aren't working.
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 04:27:55 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: AVR C Runtime Library.

[bugs #7700] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 03/23/04 at 09:27 (Europe/Berlin)

Just a test, since it seems that at least support requests
do cause a mail to the list to be sent.

[bugs #7700] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: AVR C Runtime Library
Submitted by: Theodore A. Roth
On: Thu 02/12/04 at 20:04

Category:  None
Severity:  1 - None
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  troth
Originator Email:  address@hidden

Original Submission:  Email notifications have been down since the savannah
comromise. I've made some changes and am hoping it will be fixed.

Once changes to this bug report start showing up on the mailing list again, the
bug can be closed.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Tue 03/23/04 at 09:27         By: joerg_wunsch

Date: Mon 03/01/04 at 17:46         By: troth
Test to see if changes get posted to the list.

If this comes through, I'll close the bug report.

Date: Fri 02/13/04 at 20:06         By: arcanum
Well, it worked on a Support tracker I commented on. Does it work this time? Is
it because I'm logged in?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7700>

  Message sent via/by Savannah