Re: [avr-libc-dev] Time for 1.0?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Time for 1.0?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:57:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, E.Weddington wrote:

> > I haven't heard any cries of pain from users of the
> latest 0.99.90.x
> > snapshots.
> >
> > Shall I schedule time to tag and roll the 1.0 release
> over the
> > weekend?
> >
> > Ted Roth
> >

> Um, in talking with Jörg, he mentioned something about possibly
> fixing the malloc bug [bug #2143]> before 1.0. But that's up to him.

That's been open since Jan 2003. I'm not going to wait for this to be
fixed. A fix can go into 1.0.x.

> I haven't heard any more on bug #5129, about pgmspace.h.  I'm
> willing to close it as works for me.

I can't duplicate it either. Go ahead and close it as "Works for me".
We can reopen it if some example code demonstrating the problem ever
shows up. There was no response from the submitter when I queried for
more info.

Ted Roth