avr-libc-corelib

RE: [Avr-libc-corelib] Folder structure

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Avr-libc-corelib] Folder structure
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:25:28 -0700

This is why I mentioned that we should start out with the SPI. It is one of the
most simplest peripherals and everyone is more likely to agree on that first.
It is important to have early successes to keep everyone excited and moving
forward. If you lead with complex peripherals (like the CAN), and complex
peripherals that have potential controversy (such as a UART, because there are
a lot of ways to implement it), then it will kill the goodwill of volunteers
and this will likely go nowhere fast. Just my 2 cents.

Eric