avr-libc-corelib

Re: [Avr-libc-corelib] Folder structure

From: Dave N6NZ
Subject: Re: [Avr-libc-corelib] Folder structure
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:43:35 -0800

On Jan 9, 2010, at 6:10 PM, Frédéric Nadeau wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Today's subject: folder structure for avr-corelib
>
> Since we share common tree with avr-libc, here is my sugesstion:
>
> avr-libc/avr-libcore
> avr-libc/avr-libcore/example
> avr-libc/avr-libcore/example/can
> avr-libc/avr-libcore/example/can/example1
> avr-libc/avr-libcore/example/can/example2
> avr-libc/avr-libcore/module
> avr-libc/avr-libcore/module/can
> avr-libc/avr-libcore/module/spi
>
> any comments?

Seems reasonable.

> BTW, I still did not receive any comments on the CAN api.

Well, I started reading it, but after a while decided that comments ought to
come from someone who has actually used the CAN functionality of the AVR CAN
peripheral, instead of someone who is only in the design phase for
MCP2515-based CAN.  I didn't see anything obviously twisted, so I decided not
to comment, following the "principal of least embarrassment".

-dave