autoconf-archive-maintainers

[patch #10452] AX_PROG_CC_FOR_BUILD patches that fix BUILD_{EXE, OBJ}EXT

From: anonymous
Subject: [patch #10452] AX_PROG_CC_FOR_BUILD patches that fix BUILD_{EXE, OBJ}EXT (Autoconf 2.70)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 08:35:23 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, patch #10452 (group autoconf-archive):

(ax_prog_cc_for_build_patches_v2.tar.gz)

This patchset contains the same changes, but I squashed some commits so that
they become easier to read. The number of commits reduced from 6 to 4. The
maintainers are free to choose which version to merge.

Note: The Flex (lexer generator) project (https://github.com/westes/flex)
depends on AX_PROG_CC_FOR_BUILD for cross-compile configuration. I plan to
make it depend on the patches here (serial 22 or later) for BUILD_EXEEXT bug
fixes.

(file #56024)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ax_prog_cc_for_build_patches_v2.tar.gz Size: 3KiB

<http://file.savannah.gnu.org/file/ax_prog_cc_for_build_patches_v2.tar.gz?file_id=56024>

    AGPL NOTICE

These attachments are served by Savane. You can download the corresponding
source code of Savane at
https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/administration/savane.git/snapshot/savane-bb6ac47258d6ad8e166786c81860d8aedf63a25a.tar.gz

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?10452>

Message sent via Savannah