Re: [aspell-devel] Aspell in R?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Aspell in R?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 02:24:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi William,

You can't use Aspell directly in R; however, it looks like there is at least one or more packages for using Aspell within R. Googling "Aspell R" lead to several promising results:

Aspell package for R:  www.omegahat.org/Aspell/

aspell {utils} | inside-R | A Community Site for R:
  http://www.inside-r.org/r-doc/utils/aspell

R: Spell Check Interface:
  https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/utils/html/aspell.html

I have never tried any of these packages so I am afraid you are on your own. I better place to ask would be inside the R community.

Kevin