Re: [aspell-devel] Re: aspell 0.60.6 on Windows and using libaspell with

From: Abdelrazak Younes
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Re: aspell 0.60.6 on Windows and using libaspell with SciTE
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:46:56 +0200

Kevin Atkinson wrote:
 On Tue, 13 May 2008, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
>> address@hidden wrote:
>> We of course did that (More exactly Peter Kuemmel did), a long
>> time ago:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1507425&group_id=245&atid=300245

 Those where against CVS head and not Aspell 0.60.*.  Probably the
 main reason I didn't take that much interest in them, also you didn't
 give me a clear patch to apply rather a zip file and a bunch of steps
 to follow.

Well Peter also said that he ported 0.60.4 too at the time but you didn't reply at all IIRC.

> You can by the way find the patches for MSVC and Mingw in our svn
> repo:

svn://svn.lyx.org/lyx/lyx-devel/trunk/development/Win32/patches/mingw/aspell-0.60.4.patch

svn://svn.lyx.org/lyx/lyx-devel/trunk/development/Win32/patches/msvc/aspell-setter-sep06.patch

> Joost, are they the latest ones? And by the way, do you still use
> the original CMake files by Peter? Or something else?
>
> I attach these two patches as they are not too big.

 Ok now we are getting somewhere.  These look like there are more than
 compile fixes.

Yes.

 What features are they adding.

The Windows registery settings.

 I take they are both
 meant to be applied.

I guess too but I am not sure. There is a patch for dirent also IIUC, but this one is only for MSVC support, see attached. Joost, Peter, could you comment please?

Abdel.