[aspell-devel] Can't link with libaspell.a

From: Stéphane Pinel
Subject: [aspell-devel] Can't link with libaspell.a
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:36:39 +0100

Hello,

New to aspell, I've just compiled aspell on my MacOS X 10.3.2 (Panther) box.

I have an app that links with libapell.dylib (using C) and everything works just fine.

Now I would like to link this app with libaspell.a and I get several link errors (mostly
undefined...) and errors comments seem to refer to C++ code...

I must confess that I'm a bit lost. Is libaspell.a API different from libaspell.dylib ?
Is there something more to do in order to link statically ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Stephane