[aspell-devel] Re: I want to add Turkish

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: [aspell-devel] Re: I want to add Turkish
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:30:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Serkan [iso-8859-9] Arýkuþu wrote:

> Something misunderstood I think.
> I will build a word list (is there a minumum size by the way), I do not
> request it.
> And if possible I want to build the dict package also.
> Again, are there any quick links for this?

By reading the manual you should have enough information to build a
dictionary.  You can also attempt to make a dict package yourself, however
it is not very well documented.  It would be easier for me to create one
for you and give you some instructions on how to maintain it.

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org