[aspell-devel] Re: I want to add Turkish

From: Serkan Arıkuşu
Subject: [aspell-devel] Re: I want to add Turkish
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:42:52 GMT

Something misunderstood I think.
I will build a word list (is there a minumum size by the way), I do not
request it.
And if possible I want to build the dict package also.
Again, are there any quick links for this?
Thanks...

> On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Serkan [iso-8859-9] Arıkuşu wrote:
>

>> No I do not have, this is one of the things I want to do.
>> By the way, is this enough for adding Turkish support?
>> Also are there any quick links for this?
>> Thanks...
>
> In that case I really can't help you.  Once you get a decent wordlist then
> I can set up a dict package for you language.  I really do not know where
> to find word lists for your language, sorry.
>

> --
> http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org

Kolaymail...
10 MB mail alanı, 20 MB web alanı, 20 MB disk alanı...
Kolayerişim...
Ve diğer kolaylıklar...

Kolay gelsin...
www.kolaymail.com