apps-gnustep

RE: Gworkspace

From: Patrick CARDONA
Subject: RE: Gworkspace
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:51:50 +0000

On 2005-10-25 18:02:05 +0000 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
 From: Patrick CARDONA

Well, I solved the problem : while moving the whole window with Meta-key holding, I could see the hidden title bar. I don't understand why these title bars were hidden on the top of the screen and I never moved'em myself, but now I got them. After closing an Inspector window and opening a new one, it stands now at the rignt place I let it before. All is right.

Oh, so the title bar was there, it was just off the top of the screen so you could not see it? I think that is a bug, so I will try to look at fixing that.

Maybe this could be helpfull to determine the context of the possible bug :
I'm using XFree86 (not X.org) :
XFree86                         Version 4.3.0.1

The cpu is Intel PIII :
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 8
model name      : Pentium III (Coppermine)

The video card is :
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: S3 Inc. Savage 4 (rev 03)
my resolution modes are : "1024x768" ;  depth : 24

The Window Manager :
 wmaker         0.91.0-7.2

GNUStep :
======
ii  gworkspace.app 0.7.0-1        GNUstep Workspace Manager

ii gnustep 3 The GNUstep Development Environment -- user ii gnustep-antlr 0.0.20040228-2 Objective-C Classes Needed for ANTLR Compati
ii  gnustep-back   0.9.5-1        The GNUstep GUI Backend
ii  gnustep-base-c 1.10.3-1       GNUstep Base library - common files
ii gnustep-base-d 1.10.3-1 Documentation for the GNUstep Base Library ii gnustep-base-e 1.10.3-1 Examples using the GNUstep Base Library ii gnustep-core 3 The GNUstep Development Environment -- core ii gnustep-core-d 3 The GNUstep Development Environment -- core ii gnustep-core-d 3 The GNUstep Development Environment -- core ii gnustep-devel 3 The GNUstep Development Environment -- devel ii gnustep-dl2 0.9.1-2 Objective-C Classes Needed for Database Acce
ii  gnustep-exampl 1.0.0-1        GNUstep Example Applications
ii gnustep-games 3 The GNUstep Development Environment -- games ii gnustep-gd 0.0.20040806-1 Objective-C Interface to the GD Graphics Lib
ii  gnustep-gui-co 0.9.5-1        GNUstep Gui Library - common files
ii gnustep-gui-do 0.9.5-1 Documentation for the GNUstep Gui Library ii gnustep-icons 1.0-4 Several free icons for use with GNUstep and
ii  gnustep-make   1.10.0-5       Basic GNUstep Scripts and Makefiles
ii  gnustep-make-d 1.10.0-5       Documentation for GNUstep-make
ii gnustep-make-o 1.10.0-5 Basic GNUstep Scripts and Makefiles for Open ii gnustep-netcla 0.0.20040112-2 Objective-C framework for socket programming ii gnustep-ppd 1.0.0-4 GNUstep Postscript Printer Description

Hope this will be helpfull info.
Bye,
Patrick.