apps-gnustep

Ann: GSBench 0.5

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Ann: GSBench 0.5
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:13:23 +0100

Hi,

I have uploaded GSBench 0.5 to

        http://www.nice.ch/~phip/softcorner.html

as well as ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/incoming/

Could you please remove the old GSBench tarball and make the new one available?

GSBench 0.5 now uses bundles for every benchmark. This allows easy integration
of new types of benchmarks. Also, I have removed the gmodel and I am using
ProjectCenter to manange the sources. Ah, and the colours are back! Instead of
gray values GSBench now uses HSB colours (again).

Have fun,

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.nice.ch/~phip/