anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] status of the project

From: Karl George Schaefer
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] status of the project
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:27:17 -0400

I was all excited to do some work on the project and then my son was born and I got a new job. I hope to be able to put some time to it after Easter weekend.

BTW, I keep having problems with the wxWdigets throwing thousands of warnings when I compile it. It takes like 48 hours to compile. Anyone else have this problem or know how to avoid it? Can I turn the warning messages off?

Karl