anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] status of the project

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] status of the project
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:57:18 +0200

Jussi Hattara wrote:
I have received some queries from Finnish V:tES players about the status
of the project. Is someone currently actively pushing for a new release?

I'm not, lacking both time and an Intel machine. Hell, I didn't even have time to take a look at these hunter-thingies on White Wolf's page. :/

--
Francois Gombault
NO ONE CARES WHAT MY DEFINITION OF "IS" IS -- Bart Simpson on chalkboard