advocate

Hey people, presenting myself

From: Alexandro Colorado
Subject: Hey people, presenting myself
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 01:25:55 -0500

Just joined the list, I use OGG a lot and I want to contribute to this campaing. So far I post it on different Podcast shows. i wonder if any representatitve from the FSF is open for interviews on different podcasts around the web. Some come to mind including:
- The linux link tech show
-LUGRadio
- Floss weekly
- The Linux Action Show

Another is contemplating the avoidance of 'preaching to the choir', is good to have people agreeng with you but is a different story when is a general tech show like TWiT.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jza