adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] "The Art of Adonthell"

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] "The Art of Adonthell"
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:07:55 +0100

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:22:39 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > The only downside is that is might contain spoilers. So either we'll
> > have to be careful what we add, or we'll have to ask people to play
> > the game before looking at it.
>
> I guess it should be released after the game anyway, so we can have a
> back-look at our work and feel the evolution. Anyway, I'm starting
> archiving all the sketches that are sent here. Once time has come, we
> could make a downloadable pdf.

That's what I thought as well. Lets finish 0.4 before starting with
something like that. OTOH, if it's done properly it could also get
people interested who wouldn't try the demo otherwise :).

> And since it's quite easy to get
> printed now, maybe we could even sell actual books!

Yeah, like the audio CDs ;). Of course it would be nice to raise a bit
of cash to spend during the meetings. And from what I know, books might
even be easier than CDs (keyword "print on demand").

> But let's make 0.4 first! ;)

I'm on it, yer honour :)

Kai