adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] "The Art of Adonthell"

From: LunarBlade Valentine
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] "The Art of Adonthell"
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 09:31:22 +0000

I, for one, think it's a grand idea, Kai! I think it'll be a really cool thing.
I'm for it.
If people will like the characters (which I really hope they'll do), I know something like what you suggested will be really popular. ...*gulp* then I better get myself in gear and produce really really good drawings, eh? *stresssss*
^_^

Oh, when and where will (or was) the meeting this year? I'm just curious.

"...No live burials today, thank you." Ashley Riot. Vagrant Story.
"The time is now!" -Sephiroth.
"...Making a fool outta me?!" Bart, Xenogears.
  My RPG fanart & fanfiction site; The Ancient Capital:
http://kickme.to/TheAncientCapital/