adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] First sketches: Sulin, Cirades & Risartus

From: LunarBlade Valentine
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] First sketches: Sulin, Cirades & Risartus
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 11:05:04 +0000

Hello,

The (very little) coloring is only temporary, just to get the idea for each's color scheme.
Tell me what you think, please?

I was thinking maybe each of them could have a specific color they prefer to wear- maybe it'll make the player remember who's who more easily- you know what I mean? I was thinking that Sulin would be all browns, Cirades will be all light colors and white, and Risartus could be clad in dark blues.
What do you think?

LunarBlade/Anat.

"...No live burials today, thank you." Ashley Riot. Vagrant Story.
"The time is now!" -Sephiroth.
"...Making a fool outta me?!" Bart, Xenogears.
  My RPG fanart & fanfiction site; The Ancient Capital:
http://kickme.to/TheAncientCapital/