adhoc

Give her something to smile about

From: bridgett gonzalez
Subject: Give her something to smile about
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:45:54 -0500

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She thinks it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my length from 2" to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit
Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press here

That is, they try to appear good when they are not, and wise when in reality they are foolish
cool idea but no, link and address above
The girl's hair was soft and fluffy and her skin as smooth as satin
When Dorothy gently touched her nose and ears and lips they seemed to be well and delicately formed They tell you they are friendly when they positively hate you, and try to make you believe they are kind when their natures are cruel This hypocrisy seems to be a human failing