adhoc

Find the best mortgage

From: Deborah Joyner
Subject: Find the best mortgage
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:21:57 +0100 (CST)

Hello Carlton,

  I sent you an email recently and I'd like to confirm everything now.
  Please read the info below and let me know if you have any questions.
  We are accepting your m ortgage qualifications. If you have bad cr edit,
  it's ok. You can get a $200,000 loan for a $525 per month payment.
  Approval process will only take 1 minute. Visit the link within 24 hours
  to qualify.

http://lightgoldenrodyellow.finance-reform.net/a1/e7.php?cyb=130
If the site is a bit slow iam sorry we are just very busy

Thank You for your time
Sincere Regards,
Manager: Janice Myer