adhoc

Stop losing business!

From: Marketing
Subject: Stop losing business!
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 06:47:31 -0600

Dear Friend,

Do you want more business and web site traffic?

In an exclusive offer InternetCommerce.com has made building site traffic easy and at a very cost effective price. We have three great deals that can aid your business right now.

Option 1 is SubmitTM, which provides 5 excellent value-added services for a very low cost of $29.95 per month.  Here is what you receive:

  • Inclusion of your site in the Inktomi Paid Inclusion Program
  • Submission of 5 pages of your web site to the top 50+ global and regional search engines every 2 weeks
  • Submission report by email every 2 weeks
  • Rank tracking report by email every two weeks on the performance of 5 key phrases in the top 40+ search engines

Plus if you sign up in the next 5 days we will include a FREE monthly newsletter with valuable tips and advice on how to optimize your web site.  More…

Option 2 is our SALSATM Program. SALSA is an ingenious and extremely effective way to guarantee your web site will always score highly with search engines. We will build you a 5-page SALSATM gateway site focusing on 5 key phrases (which we help you to generate) then fine-tune it so effectively that we GUARANTEE it will achieve a top ranking in searches involving one or more of these key phrases.

How it Works

The central system is updated EVERY DAY to reflect the latest criteria used by all the major search engines. This proprietary software then re-generates every single one of our customers SALSA
TM sites, yours included, so it is permanently optimized to achieve top ranking. When the user clicks on the search engines link to your SALSA site, they are forwarded straight to your MAIN WEBSITE using unique cloaking technology, undetectable to search engines. Value priced at only $ 49.95 per month. Plus you get our Exclusive money back Guarantee.  More…

We guarantee that within 4 months of subscribing to our SALSATM program your web site (remember your web site’s position will be helped by the Top-Pile Submit program) will be found in the FIRST page of results in AT LEAST 10 of the 40 major search engines under AT LEAST 1 of the 5 key phrases that you have supplied us with. If we fail we will refund 100 % of your fee, despite the costs we have incurred - WITHOUT QUESTION!

Option 3 subscribes you to both programs and saves you even more, for only $ 74.95 per month. More...

We respect the many demands on your time, so if you prefer not to participate in receiving these special offers or announcements please click here to remove.