adhoc

Protect yourself online. Protect your customers online.

From: Marketing
Subject: Protect yourself online. Protect your customers online.
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 06:47:56 -0600

Do you shop online? Do you sell online?

If you answered yes to either of these questions then you need Web Assured® the "Dot Com Confidence Company"®

Web Assured is the best way to protect yourself or your customers. How? Reputable companies who are members strive to provide you with what you want when you want it. And if you have a complaint you can get results FAST Or Web Assured® pays you $200.00.

If you're a customer, and enjoy shopping and saving money online, insist that your merchants become a member of Web Assured®.

If you're a merchant selling online then join Web Assured® and protect those who are most important to you, your customer. After all, they deserve it.

You have been selected to receive this subject matter because you are a valuable subscriber or have opt-in to one of our other companies or clients programs and your feedback is important to us.  We respect the many demands on your time, so if you prefer not to participate in receiving these special offers or announcements please Click Here to remove.