ada-mode-users

Some proposed patches to ada-mode (and gpr-mode)

From: Simon Wright
Subject: Some proposed patches to ada-mode (and gpr-mode)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 10:55:15 +0100

I’ve attached copies of these to avoid mailer mangling!

* build-wisi-on-darwin.diff
 This copies the setup in org.emacs.ada-mode/build/Makefile. (I see that the
source was for wisi 3.1.3 (commit e2abee2 of 26 June) - I would have pulled the
latest from savannah, but I had build problems re: the gpr-mode separation, so
reverted).

* gnat-compiler-gpr-file.diff
I can’t remember what drove me to this change, but it looks like a
simplification?

* c-p-in-gpr-mode.diff
I found that C-p in a .gpr file failed, at any rate if this was the first
project file opened in a session?? This change (inspired by
ada-build-prompt-select-prj-file in ada-build.el) was made before gpr-mode was
split off, but looks as though it would apply. For some reason, the
ada-build.el condition "(unless (wisi-prj-find-function-set-p)" had to be left
out. I didn’t amend the line in gpr-mode-map that uses upper-case P:
(define-key map "\C-c\C-P" 'gpr-set-as-project)

I’d like to have C-c build the project in gpr-mode.

—S