ada-mode-users

gpr-query issues

From: Jonty Needham
Subject: gpr-query issues
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:16:30 +0000

Just installed the latest ada-mode from Elpa.I've run the build.sh and install.sh which both completed successfully (after installing gnatcoll* packages).

I now get when requesting cross references on a symbol

"Wrong type argument: wisi-prj (vc . "<path/to/working/directory")"

In an effort to fix this, I actually loaded the project (facepalm).

But then got that "gpr_query did not return other item; refresh?"

Any help appreciated. Ada-mode is brilliant and I love it, but I just want it to work (as gnatstudio isn't very nice to edit on).