ada-mode-users

Re: problems with building ada-mode

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: problems with building ada-mode
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 09:27:59 -0800

Ludovic Brenta <address@hidden> writes:

> Stephe, perhaps it is time for a version 7.0.2 that fixes these glitches
> and documents the build dependencies better?  Also, it appears gnat_util
> is not used anywhere.

ada-mode version 7.1.0 is committed to elpa.git; just waiting for it to
show up in M-x list-packages (should be sometime later today).

ada-mode.info does not attempt to document how to build using only
Debian packages (it assumes you use the GNAT community release Linux
binary install). If someone submits a patch that does that, I'll test it
and include it.

--
-- Stephe