tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] RE : TSP Facile

From: Eric NOULARD
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] RE : TSP Facile
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 22:22:18 +0100

Le Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:08:32 +0100,
"Robert de Vries" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Could someone also explain how to provide extended information on the
> symbols. There is no information in the original user manual.

I will try to answer that in a next message.

> Also it would be nice for the non-French speaking world to have it in
> English "TSP for dummies".
>
> Robert (the only non-French member on the list)

In fact there is 5 non-french subscriber out of 30 or so  :=)
But 3 of them are list archiver -;)

I'm just kidding

The rules we defined some times ago were the following:

1) Speak in your favorite langage
2) Switch to english if someone ask/or goes into
   the discussion in english.

However I agree that documentation should preferably be in english
in order to make it accessible to most people.

--
Erk