traverso-devel

Re: [Traverso-devel] current cvs updates

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] current cvs updates
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:37:55 +0200

Remon Sijrier wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Currently in cvs is the addition of the MenuBar, it uses icons located in
> /usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/
>
> I need to figure out a nice way to use icons of the current windowmanager, as
> to have better integration.

Not all windowmanagers has icons. crystalsvg comes with KDE afaik,
please don't depend on KDE. (I'm not using KDE =)

I think you should ship icons with traverso instead! They are small so
there's not much of a problem.
In the GTK world, you either use the 'stock' gtk icons (which comes with
the toolkit) or ship your own ones with the app. (I don't know if Qt has
any stock icons)

> Let me know please if you have ideas to improve the use of the MenuBar, and
> be
> prepared for a culture shock! :-)
>
> Not all menu items do what they are supposed to do heh.
>
> Updated the cursors a bit, now drag, gain, and pan actions give visual
> feedback by the cursor, does this help with your drag problem Jonatan ?
>
> I think thats about the visible part I uploaded 2 minutes ago.

I'll take a look and come back!

--
/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-