traverso-devel

Re: [Traverso-devel] compile problem

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] compile problem
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:45:01 +0200

> (re-sending to list again. For some reason the filled in To: adress gets
> set to your private mail when I click reply...)

Yeah, that seems the default, and they strongly suggest to keep it that way,
so I did :)

> We are getting closer... =)

Very nice, though I think compiling with debug is better, faster, and most
likely gives you more info on command line :)

> Command.cpp:24:23: error: IEMessage.h: No such file or directory

ah yeah, that one has been removed.
Please, remove that line since the file was removed, it's no longer used.
I've been working on that very file this day, but didn't finish yet, so I
can't upload the fix right now!

Remon