traverso-devel

Re: [Traverso-devel] How's it going?

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] How's it going?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:03:33 +0200

Hello Jonatan,

> Hi there. I've joined this list now.

Nice and welcome!

> How's development going? I'm looking forward to the next release... =)

Heh, it's going one step at a time :)

You could speed up the next release, or at least introduce one new feature you
have on your wishlist...
Fit Song to View, or what this implies zooming to any level, not just powers
of 2

For this one, you don't need C++ or Qt knowledge, I think C only would do
perfectly.

Let me know if you like to work on that one, then I'll explain the idea I have
to get it implemented!

Greetings,

Remon

P.S.
I still need to post our converstation, I'll try to extract it into
summarizing posts.