tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF add lan port PR

From: Eric Tamme
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF add lan port PR
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:10:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hey all I put together a PR that is NOT YET WORKING - I apologize for that, but I wanted to get feedback on how to get it working and I figured a PR was the best way to go about that based on previous feedback here.

As I said in the PR, the goal is to be able to allow multiple networked TLF instances to run on the same computer, binding to the same IP, but to different ports.

I dont believe my case is getting hit b/c I am setting lan_enable=1, however unless I add a host via config, I do not get any socket binding.  This is after adding a "LAN_PORT=9988" directive to my config.

Any help is appreciated,

Eric / KK0ECT