tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] first time user F1-F3 questions

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] first time user F1-F3 questions
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 20:25:28 +0200

Hi Eric,

Am Mon, 1 Oct 2018 14:12:27 -0400 (EDT)
schrieb Eric Tamme <address@hidden>:

> Hey Tom,
>
> I just rebuilt master.  F1-F3 etc. seem to work fine now in
> xterm-256color.  The colors are a a bit unusable, but the function
> keys seem to be OK.

Yes, the master branch is just what I released as tlf-1.3.1pre last
weekend for testing. So that is ok.

Color handling in ncurses is quite a nightmare, especially as every
terminal emulator interprets the color settings differently. You have
to experiment to find a good solution. But I expect that xterm-256color
accepts .Xressources configuration as xterm itself does.

73, de Tom DL1JBE