tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc: error: unknown relocation type for got: 285

From: Ziyao
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc: error: unknown relocation type for got: 285
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 16:43:59 +0800

On 2023-12-09 02:40, vw via Tinycc-devel wrote:

When I installed libtcc, I just used the command:
sudo apt install libtcc-dev
So, I am not sure how to find if it is ARM32 or AArch64?  I assume
everything must be AArch64?

Do NOT install TinyCC from your package manager, it should be a quite
old version of TinyCC.

I didn't compile anything myself, all tcc, libtcc-dev where installed
via the sudo apt install.  My version of debian is 11 (bullseye).

Build TinyCC from source should be the solution.

I am really interested in the feature of dynamic compilation as in the
libtcc_test.c example file.

Thanks!
Vinny

--