tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] Implementation of '--' argument

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Implementation of '--' argument
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 19:46:54 +0200

On 15.04.2023 22:38, certanan via Tinycc-devel wrote:
 From what it seems to me, even Bellard's QEmacs seems to be relying on this,
rather, standard feature since at least 19 years ago, as referenced in its
official GitHub repository.
Am I missing something cardinal, or is there, indeed, no valid reason for this
seemingly not being implemented in tcc? Should the former be the case, I would
appreciate if someone informed me of it. Otherwise, I have a patch on standby,
ready to push the feature to mob.

Sorry, what this "the feature"?  Mind do add a little more information
what you're talking about, how it's supposed to be used, examples... ?

-- gr

Thanks.
- certanan