Re: [Swftools-common] Fw: Issues with embedded fonts when converting PDF

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Fw: Issues with embedded fonts when converting PDF to SWF (500 USD reward)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 20:40:54 +0000

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014
11:59:07 -0700 Jason Rickabaugh <address@hidden> wrote:

> First thanks for publicly iterating my errors and mistakes.

Exchanges such as these are somewhat inappropriate for a mailing
list.  I can be forgiven once, before I ban myself - albeit
temporarily- from posting, as penance.  Same rule applies to
your good self.  I hope we understand each other? Now read on..

There was heavy does of tic in my posting, basically because you
OFF-LISTED me personally with scant care and attention, a little
something that was clearly intended for the general consumption
of the list, and a little something which could easily in
itself have been considered (IMVHO) mildly insulting to the
original poster.

There was no malice aforethought nor intent to humiliate inherent in my
forwarded list message. In fact, the liberal
spreading of emoticons should really have clued you up
there.  However, what I should have done, was mildly toast
you Off-List, not on.  Fun as that option could be, you have
my word I will happily refrain from such action. This is your lot.  ;o)

In consequence, I hereby offer you my unreserved apologies for any hurt or
embarrassment you may have thought you were the receipt of.

Peace be with you.

Chris.

PS As to the German phrases?  Just because you don't speak a
language shouldn't stop you looking them up, and appreciating
them..
        http://translate.google.com

works reasonably well..