Re: [Swftools-common] PDF takes forever to process (possibly never finis

From: Matthew Richer
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF takes forever to process (possibly never finishes)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:56:40 -0500

Hello,

I have access to about 10-20 PDFs that are experiencing this issue, and the problem seems to be growing.  I’ve tried the latest snapshot to see if it was something that may have already been address but I guess not.  Anyone have any ideas to help to at least detect the potential issue so I can make appropriate changes or even better a fix?

Cheers!

Matt