[Swftools-common] Development Windows Snapshot Error

From: Matthew Richer
Subject: [Swftools-common] Development Windows Snapshot Error
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:09:47 -0500

Hi everyone,

Not sure if it is already known but the latest development builds for Windows are not deploying libgcc as a static link and I cannot run the program once installed.  The error message I receive is:

“The program can't start because libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.”

Is there any chance we can have the build process updated to statically link these items so we don’t have to install MingW to get it to work (my assumption – I have very little knowledge of compiling C++ on windows).

Thanks!

Matt